Qigong Melbourne offers the following Sound Healing Therapy sessions:
- Sound Meditation – group sessions. See Sound Meditation page for more information and the up and coming sessions
- Private Sound Healing – One on One. Individual session tailored to your needs. Abby uses various instruments as required. She uses predominantly using the Peter Hess Sound Massage method with placement of therapeutic Peter Hess Tibetan singing bowls on the body for calming, relaxing, balancing and healing vibrations. For more information see Private Sound Healing page.
Scroll down for more information on both.
Sound has been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures as a healing technique. Every organ and cell of our body has its own frequency. When one organ in the body is out of tune it affects the whole body. Sound healing brings the organs and cells back into its healthy frequency and the body into harmony.
Private Sound Healing
Abby facilitates individual Sound Healing predominantly using the Peter Hess Sound Massage method.
For more information go to Private Sound Healing.
Contact us for a Private Sound Healing session.
Abby also runs group Sound Meditation sessions using various instruments such as crystal bowls, Tibetan bowl s, Tibetan gong, Burmese pagoda bells, Chakra chimes and more. She also uses her voice in harmonic toning/throat singing. The healing sounds take you on a deep peaceful journey of relaxation and meditation.
Abby began her Sound Healing training more than 10 years ago. Over the years she has trained with various local and overseas teachers in different forms of Sound Healing Therapy including a sound healing journey through the ancient sacred temples and deserts of Egypt. Each teacher has added different skills and flavours to her repertoire. She is guided by her intuition in this work.
In addition to using instruments and voice in a Sound Healing and Meditation sessions, she may include other modalities from her well of knowledge as and when appropriate. The sessions are facilitated in a beautiful, nurturing, safe and sacred space.
See Sound Meditation page for the up and coming sessions.
Benefits of Sound Meditation, Private Sound Healing, Peter Hess Sound Massage
Some of the benefits are:
- Improves physical, mental and emotional health
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Releases mind chatter and negativity
- Releases tension and blockages
- Reduces pain
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases calmness
- Improves clarity of mind
- Increase creativity and positivity
- Promotes lightness and centeredness
- And it is deeply relaxing